November 5, 2020
Dear Fellow Investor,
Pre-Market Stock Movers November 5,
- Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) shares rose 2.6% to $222.11 in pre-market trading. Rising after a favorable rating from Oppenheimer.
In Other News…
Investors are waiting for earnings reports from:
- General Motors Co. (NYSE:GM)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE:BMY)
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd – ADR (NASDAQ:BABA)
QUALCOMM, Inc. (NASDAQ:QCOM) reported up beat earnings activity for its fourth quarter. Amazon.com, Inc (NASDAQ:AMZN) CEO Jeff Bezos sold $3 billion of his stock and Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) is facing a chip shortage for its Iphone.
Recent Unusual Options Activity
An investor placed a whopping $2.5 million trade on Biogen Inc (NASDAQ:BIIB) as shares jumped 40% on news that the firm received favorable FDA support for an Alzheimers drug
These are the additional options trades making waves today:
- An investor placed a trade worth $342,174 on Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE:JWN) with a $11 put expiring on November 13, 2020.
- Another investor placed a trade valued at $232,669 on Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) with a $110 call expiring on November 6, 2020.
- And one more we’ll report placed a trade for $144,000 on Rocket Companies, Inc. (NYSE:RKT) with a $13 put expiring on December 17, 2021
Have a great day.
The BLI Team