Dear Fellow Investor,
Still no decision has been made on the Presidential race, but Biden did overtake Trump in Georgia, and made dramatic gains in Pennsylvania. Setting the stage for a Biden victory. We may have a decision some time today.
Trump won’t give up easily though as he attempts to choke the legal system with litigation and unfounded claims of voter fraud in an attempt to save his presidency at any cost.
U.S. and global stock futures were off across the board this morning. The dollar continued to fall to a two year low, and the 10 year Treasury yield crept up as the Fed kept interest rates near zero on Thursday. Today we will get U.S. payroll data.
West Texas Intermediate crude fell 3.5% to $37.46 a barrel, and gold was up to $1,955.77 an ounce, a .3% gain..
Pre-Market Stock Movers November 6
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE:AMD) shares fell 0.3% to $82.78 in pre-market trading.
Over seas Deutsche Lufthansa AG (OTC:DLAKY) fell 7% and Netcompany Group A/S Copenhagen dropped more than 6% after a downbeat earnings report.
The following companies reported better than expected earnings for the third quarter:
- Herbalife Nutrition Ltd (NYSE:HLF)
- Dropbox Inc. (NASDAQ:DBX)
- Dish Network Corp. (NASDAQ:DISH)
- Uber Technologies Inc. (NYSE:UBER
In Other News…
Investors are waiting for earnings reports from:
- Hershey Co. (NYSE:HSY)
- CVS Health Corp. (NYSE:CVS)
Recent Unusual Options Activity
These options trades making waves today:
- An investor placed a trade worth $200,500 on NIO Limited (NYSE:NIO) with a $22 call expiring on January 15, 2021.
- Another investor placed a trade valued at $163,500 on Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) with a $105 call expiring on January 15, 2021.
- And one more we’ll report placed a trade for $115,000 on Abbott Laboratories (NYSE:ABT) with a $105 call expiring on January 15, 2021.
Have a great weekend.
The BLI Team